The BioMagResBank (BMRB: www.bmrb.wisc.edu ) is a repository for experimental and derived data gathered from nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) spectroscopic studies of biological molecules. BMRB is a partner in the Worldwide Protein Data Bank (wwPDB). // (Ulrich et al. 2008.).
TUTORIAL 1 – R / RBRMB to access NMR chemical shift database BRMB
(last updated: February 22, 2018)
Note: the interactive plots are only visible on the HTML version of this document. Also due to this interactive feature, the HTML document is much larger. PDF and Docx versions will not show plots that are interactive.
- HTML (49.8Mb) | PDF (79 Kb) | DOCX (52Kb)
- Note: HTML (49.8Mb) version is much bigger as it is interactive and contains lots of internal data.
External link resource(s):
- BMRB – Biological Magnetic Resonance Data Bank (HTML)
- RBMRB documentation (HTML)
- Wikipedia: Biological Magnetic Resonance Data Bank (HTML)