R Club Announcement
The Biochemistry R Club sessions are held in room 201, Biochemistry Laboratories, 433 Babcock Drive, (map.)
Contact: Jean-Yves Sgro, firstname.lastname@example.org
We meet every other Tuesday in room 201, 4:00 – 5:30pm
The first session for the new R Club will be: October 10, 2023. (<- New date)
– Materials used in class evolve and is listed within the minutes (
readme files etc.) posted on the GitLab repository .
– Previous versions of this page are archived.
We will use to learn the programming langage
R by using the R software through RStudio software.
If you use your own computer during session you will need to install both (free) software:
Code of Conduct
In order to foster a positive and professional learning environment we encourage the following kinds of behaviors in all platforms and events:
– Use welcoming and inclusive language
– Be respectful of different viewpoints and experiences
– Gracefully accept constructive criticism
– Focus on what is best for the community
– Show courtesy and respect towards other community members
(Excerpt from Carpentries Code of Conduct)